Topic: International Airlines
Companies: British Airways
Air France
Blog by: Gurjot Singh
Post 5: Marketing Campaign Idea
·
This is a student-concept for a Sheridan Pilon
School of Business Digital Marketing Course. I will create this campaign for British
Airways. As British Airways is more popular and traveling worldwide 24 hours. British
Airways already have their app. I will add one another activity in it. I will
ask for the hobbies like what their taste in movies. Are they love to watch
action, horror, comedy, dramatic movies? An individual have to answer these questions
while booking for their ticket.
·
The main audience for this is people from 14 to
35 years old. Because people of this age love to watch movies. When I upload
movies according to their taste they will love it. It will make them the best
journey and loving environment. It will also make better relationship with our
guests. As they will get surprise of getting those movies which they ask for.
It also help in increasing followers and subscribers of British Airways because
they will get interest in these and they want to be up to date with British
Airways. There is no fixed timing for launching of it. But I thought it will be
done till summer.
·
The two social strategy for this will be
Facebook and YouTube. The reason behind promoting it on Facebook and YouTube is
that there are good number of followers and subscribers and due to this people
will aware more about this campaign. This campaign will help in making them
entertain and they will enjoy in them journey. They will love to eat and laugh
while watching these movies. This will make them a memorable flight and they
will definitely suggest their friends to go with British Airways.
No comments:
Post a Comment